Mauviel > Item #2703.12
Mauviel M'tradition Copper & Porcelain Bain Marie , 0.9 qt
Item #: 2703.12
Material: copper tin interior, hammered and polished copper exterior, copper rivets, porcelain insert, bronze handle
Size: 4.8 in
Capacity: 0.9 qt
Out of Stock. Please refer to our Where to Buy Mauviel page.
Collection: M'tradition copper cookware »
- Handcrafted copper cookware
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Copper tin inside. Tinning by traditional process and not by electrolytic deposit. Polished exterior.
- Superior durability: 1.2 to 2 mm thick copper. Bronze handles fixed by sturdy copper rivets.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
Use and Care Instructions
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
- All M'Tradition products are designed for use in the oven.
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.