Mauviel > Item #6400.02wc
Mauviel M'150c Copper & Stainless Steel Cookware Set, 7 pieces, cast iron handles, 1.5mm, wooden crate
Item #: 6400.02wc
Material: polished copper exterior, 18/10 stainless steel interior, stainless steel rivets, cast iron handles
Sale Price: $1,001.00
Seven piece cookware set including:
- 1.9 qt Saucepan (6410.17)
- 1.9 qt Saucepan Lid
- 3.6 qt Saucepan (6410.21)
- 3.6 qt Saucepan Lid
- 3.2 qt Sauté Pan (6411.25)
- 3.2 qt Sauté Pan Lid
- 10.2 in Frypan
- Copperbrill Cleaner
Collection: M'héritage copper & stainless steel cookware »
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
Use and Care Instructions
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
- All M'héritage products are designed for use in the oven.
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the copper material.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.