Mauviel > Item #5204
M'cook Stainless Steel Bain Marie, cast stainless steel
DescriptionM'cook Stainless Steel Bain Marie, cast stainless steel
- 5 ply Construction - High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- 1mm-2.6mm Thickness depending on item- even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking).
- Pouring rims on all shapes - eliminates drips when pouring liquids.
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
- Available in cast stainless steel, cast iron, or bronze handles.
- Oversized handles - for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots.
- Professional diameters and heights - M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking.
- Oven safe to 680° F.
- Dishwasher Safe (Cast Iron Handles should be hand washed).
- Each piece handcrafted in France by Mauviel - manufacturing cookware since 1830.
- Lifetime guarantee. (Warranty not valid for commercial use)