Mauviel > Item #8620.30
M'stone3 Aluminum Crepes Pan, cast stainless steel handle, 11.8"
M'stone3 Aluminum Crêpes Pan, cast stainless steel handle, 11.8"
Size: 11.8 in
- 3 - 4 mm anodized aluminum with grey anthracite "Eclipse" non-stick interior and impact bonded induction base; provides superior heat conduction and uniform cooking. Works on gas, electric, halogen and induction stove-tops.
- Eclipse by Whitford
- Whitford - world leader in non-stick coatings
- Eclipse - 3 coat nonstick system.
- Ground coat - carefully chosen & blended combination of resins & very hard materials creating far highter reinforcement base than competition.
- Mild coat - primer- with additional reinforcing elements
- Top coat - dedicated to "release" characteristics
- Testing vs other similar competitive coatings
- Abrasion test - scouring with Scotch-Brite than dry egg test (cook egg in dry fry pan)
- Others - egg sticks after 20k cycles
- Eclipse - 700,000 cycles while maintaining outstanding release
- Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles; stay cool.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 2 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Manufactured in France.
Use and Care Instructions
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
- All M'Stone3 products are designed for use in the oven.
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.
- Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
- If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water.